Salford City Council

Transfer of childcare places

How we use your information

The council will use your personal information for the purpose of delivering the service as requested by you by completing this form. Detailed information about how the council handles personal information is set out in the council’s Primary Privacy Notice and Service Specific Privacy Notices which are accessible on our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) page.

Transfer of childcare places

Please use this form to let us know you wish to change your childcare provider.

Please note a four week notice period needs to be given to your current childcare provider for a funded placement before you can transfer Early Education and Childcare Funding to a new Childcare Provider.




Enter postcode below in the following format M27 5AD


You should be aware that no transfer of funding will be authorised until the transfer has been agreed by all parties and that by submitting this request the learning and development records for your child will be shared with the new childcare provider if the transfer request is authorised.

You should also be aware that you would need to repay any fees if you have accessed any childcare during a notice period or where a transfer has not been agreed.

By choosing to submit this form you are agreeing for your information to be shared with relevant professionals within the Starting Life Well service and childcare providers. Your details will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.